Eve's Birthday Favorites!

To celebrate my birthday, I'm sharing all of my personal favorites with my dear Lingeristas! Have fun and enjoy!

EVE FAVORITES...

Lingerie Brand: Mimi Holliday (image on right)

Mottos:


Boutique: Faire Frou Frou

Boutique Fitting: Rigby & Peller

Accessory: Fans. I love the versitility of a fan. Pocket fans can go from a wedding, to a night out, to an evening in...ooh la la!

Fashion Blog: La Coquette & InStyle




Blog for Women: Women on the Web (wOw)

New Lingerie Line this Year:
Stella McCartney

Stella's line is effortless and flirty (image on left)









Bra: Huit (image on right)

Everyday Bra: Anything by Huit or
Aubade

Priceless Panty:
Lejaby Follement Sage Thong

Body Creme: Black Current & Vanilla Lotion by Bath & Body Works
This price is right and the scent is heaven!

Aromatherapy: Ylang Ylang


Spa: Le Reve (in Santa Barbara, California)





Hotel: Highlands Inn in Carmel, California

Weekend Vacation: Santa Barbara, California (image on left)

Worldly Vacation: Anywhere exotic and relaxing that involves the sand, sea, and a spa!

It doesn't have to be your birthday to indulge in one of these goodies and Celebrate Your Inner Eve! In my case, I'm going to enjoy as many of them as possible during my birthday month!