WASH & WEAR CONTEST

ENTER TO WIN!


What is your most embarrassing, horrific, or humorous experience that happened when washing your lingerie?

We want to know!

The best story will win a FREE PAIR OF HANKY PANKY PANTIES AND MESH LINGERIE LAUNDRY BAG compliments of Bare Necessities!

For me, I spent hundreds of dollars on luxurious lingerie for my honeymoon. While traveling, I saw my new honey (aka: husband) pulling out my lingerie from the dryer along with his jeans. My once exquisite, sexy, sultry lingerie was now purple, blue, and doll-sized.

Prize: One pair of the award winning Hanky Panky: Signature Lace Thong ($18) and a Bra Saver Mesh Bag ($8 or two for $11.99). If you haven't tried either, here is your chance!

To Enter: Leave a comment after this post with your lingerie washing mishap. The best story wins!

Deadline: August 1, 2008 (5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time)

To find out what Eve's Apples thinks about Hanky Panky panties click on Poll Results: What is the Most Comfortable Thong-Inspired Panty. For washing tips, click on Decidedly Delicate: Washing Care for Your Underwear.


A special thank you to Bare Necessities for donating the prizes!

For more information on Bare Necessities and the fabulous lingerie carried on its website, please go to: http://www.barenecessities.com/.

Click on 50% Off Sale for Bare Necessities lingerie specials on now!