Icing on the Cake: Intimate Accessories ~ Part 10: Imagine Pink & a Cure



Fabulous Gifts that Give Back!

Intimate Accessories can come in many shapes, sizes, and forms. Like every woman, accessories are unique and speak to the individual. With this being Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the holidays already upon us, here are some eye catching gifts where you know that the proceeds will go to a good cause -- finding a cure for breast cancer.

Fun, fashionable accessories don't have to only be gifts for friends and family either. I love to Celebrate My Inner Eve by splurging on a gift for myself. It's even better when I know that my money is helping find a cure for breast cancer and raise awareness -- it's my instant justification on any purchase.

Since Eve's Apples Lingerie Blog is highlighting Breast Cancer Awareness this month, last week we started with Oprah's Inverview with Christina Applegate. Stay tuned, we'll be bringing you more uplifting and informational posts throughout the month.


Images on this page are as follows:

All products in this post can be found at the Promise Shop at the Susan G. Komen website. I wish all of you a healthy and happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month!