Eve of the Month: Kate Winslet


Academy Award winning actress Kate Winslet embodies what we love most about a woman, she "Celebrates Her Inner Eve" and does so unapologetically.

In 2003, GQ magazine airbrushed her curves and elongated her legs, and her responce was, "I don't look like that and I don't desire to look like that...It wasn't that they simply retouched my image - they completely stretched it so I looked like I was six feet tall and a size two."

Recently, in an interview with Elle UK, Kate admits, “I don’t go the gym because I don’t have time. But I do Pilates workout DVDs for 20 minutes or more every day at home.” In The Reader, for which she won the 2009 Best Actress Oscar, she shows off her size 6 body but considers herself “pretty average." "I have cellulite,” she says.

For someone who was once nicknamed "Blubber" in school, Kate is one woman who has come into her own, celebrating being a real woman!