Sisterhood of the Traveling Panties

Dear Lingeristas, would you believe that I've been stuck in the mountains without cell phone or internet? I dare say it's true. Imagine what that is like for this blogging Lingerista being so far away from technology! But I didn't have to be completely disconnected.

My panties have gotten me through it. Yes, that is right. I may be roughing it, but I'm a die hard Lingerista through and through.

Since my friends are like sisters, I asked them their favorite travel panty for comfort, durability, and fashion. The Commando Low Rise Boyshort, retailing for $26, came back as the overall favorite.

But which one to choose?

To see which pattern most suits your personality, check out the patterns below. For more information or to purchase a pair, click on HerRoom/Commando Boyshorts.

Flirty Lingerista
~ These sassy (evil eye pink print) panties will ensure you have good luck (image below)


Sporty Lingerista ~ No one's got a leg up on you with the fun and sporty print (image below)


Romantic Lingerista ~ Fall in love and remain comfortable in Robin's Egg Blue panties (image below)


Fashionista Lingerista / World Traveler ~ The Zebra print will have you off on safari or walking the concrete jungle (image below)

There are more colors to choose from too, such as "Baby's Got Black," "Buck Naked Nude," "Cupcake Pink," "Red Hot" and more.

Who says you can't travel off the beaten path and still feel like a sexy, sassy Lingerista?!