The Quotable Lingerista ~ Bras



Although a lot of pain for a little screen time; Shaving legs, waxing eyebrows, high heels, trying to put on a bra, losing weight because women's clothes are SO revealing - Ladies you have my respect.



~ Lou Diamond Phillips










Forty pictures I was in, and all I remember is 'What kind of bra will you be wearing today, honey?' That was always the area of big decision - from the neck to the navel.





~ Donna Reed























I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out.




~ Dolly Parton





My mom was sarcastic about men. She would tell me Adam was the rough draft and Eve was the final product. She was a feminist minister, an earth mom who wore a bra only on Sundays.



~ Daphne Zuniga